[chirp_users] Comments about chirp-daily-20160419-win32

Jim Unroe
Mon Apr 25 14:33:20 PDT 2016

> Puzzled by defaults
> I selected several lines, and used the properties dialog to try to change the Tone and ToneSql. Instead, those values were all set to some default (88.5), and Cross Mode were reset from >Tone to Tone>Tone.

What you have to realize is that when Tone Mode is set to Tone, only
the Tone column is used and all the other columns related to PL/DPL
are ignored. When Tone Mode is set to TSQL, only the ToneSql column is
use an all the rest are ignored.

See the CHIRP column guides available here on on miklor.com

http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_CHIRP.php#guides