[chirp_users] ARM Distribution?

Knight, Dave
Thu Apr 7 16:17:05 PDT 2016

DItto.  I just installed CHIRP on my Pi-2 (OS=raspbian/wheezy) by running:

   sudo apt-get install chirp

and it works perfectly with my Boafeng UV-5R.

Assuming you are using a std "USB programming cable", be sure to choose the
proper /dev/ttyUSBx serial port (/dev/ttyUSB0, on my Pi-2), and select the
correct make & model for your HT.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 5:41 PM, NP3AR <NP3AR at gmx.com> wrote:

> I use chirp on a pi 2 without problem. Downlod the version for linux.
>

> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4

The "Safe in Church" deception: believing that calling some building a
"sanctuary" will magically deter criminal violence is a dangerous delusion!

The "Gun-Free Zone" deception: believing that a "No Guns" policy or sign
will deter criminal violence is "magical thinking" in its most dangerous
form!

In your time of need, may your piece be with you!