[chirp_users] ARM Distribution?

NP3AR
Thu Apr 7 14:41:34 PDT 2016

I use chirp on a pi 2 without problem. Downlod the version for linux.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4

-------- Original message --------
From: patrick at ogrd.net
Date:04/07/2016  9:34 AM  (GMT-04:00)
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] ARM Distribution?

I've got a little Raspberry Pi 2 (ARM) computer setup with UbuntMATE,
and when I went to install everything I ran into problems, however we
did work it out.  Either way I just wanted to bring this bit to the
table to request a version of CHIRP for ARM.  Also, as much as I can
tell what I've got setup is a text-based Python program, and
documentation is slim; is there more documentation somewhere else where
I'm not looking?

--
http://www.ogrd.net