[chirp_users] COM 5

David Buss
Wed Sep 23 06:20:36 PDT 2015

You can also have the uploaded file open from the source radio,  upload the target radio (to get a good file). Then select all in the source, paste over the memory locations in the target file (make sure you delete the target radio memory locations first). Worked great when I wanted the same frequencies in my BF-F8+ and my UV-82HP.

D. Buss
KD9EBR

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Tourge <ryan.tourge at gmail.com>
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 8:10
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] COM 5

Michael,

You can't upload images from other models reliably. if you save the file as
a CSV then you can import after you read your target radio. That is how I
do it with several different chirp supported models. I read the radio.
Import my master .csv file. Chirp doesn't access any band over another. It
simply manages memory and simple settings. You can program both VHF and UHF
with chirp and then write it to the radio.