[chirp_users] Fwd: ICOM IC-T8A programming bug #1899

John LaMartina ☀
Tue Sep 22 15:09:56 PDT 2015

Walt, the chirp version you mention 0.4.1 is 17 months old and is no longer available on CHIRP.
Does this still occur with the newest Latest Daily Build?

John

Http://www.miklor.com

Sent from iPad Mini 4