[chirp_users] Fwd: ICOM IC-T8A programming bug #1899

W Paul Mills
Tue Sep 22 13:42:09 PDT 2015

Looks to be a tuning step size issue. This code has not changed in
years, so I would guess it will not be fixed, unless someone takes it
on themselves. It appears the present code ignores tuning steps for
this radio.

--
* Amateur Radio Station AC0HY                    *