[chirp_users] I think I need a newer firmware (factory) file than was listed on KC0HI

David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
Mon Sep 14 09:28:38 PDT 2015

Dear Members,

My friends radio seems to have the dreaded audio blocking problem after
another friend tried to program it.  I think it has

A corrupted Settings .

I downloaded the latest daily build and have this information:

1st firmware message: N5R2407

2nd firmware message: BFB297

6+[power-on message: 150425N

Using this information I went to KC9HI's listing or factory or rest image
files and found:

N5R2407(141006N)

But no

N5R2407(150425N)

Does anybody here have the correct image file for this radio or know where I
can find it?

Am I out in Left field somewhere?

Any help or suggestions on how to get this radio back into this world would
be appreciated.

It is a brand new radio so maybe the factory image lists just have not
caught up with the newer

Versions.   Since I was not the first person to try to upload the channels
listing to this radio I

Have no idea what was done before me.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

73 Dave WA5DJJ  Las Cruces, New Mexico