[chirp_users] Trying to upload to BaoFeng radio

John LaMartina
Fri Sep 4 10:06:02 PDT 2015

I'm not that familiar with the Mac, so I may not be able to assist.
I believe for the Apple, you need the app.zip file.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr. Whit Woodard [mailto:towhit at me.com]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 10:50 AM
To: JohnLa at usa.net; Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Trying to upload to BaoFeng radio

Thank you, John.  You guys are always so helpful and prompt.  I attempted to do what you suggested.  Went to the URL and downloaded the .exe file that was labeled “LATEST”  It opened up a Vista window through an old version of Parallels.  I use chirp on an iMac and I no longer employ Parallels to work with windows programs.  Perhaps I downloaded the wrong file.  There are several options.  Where did I go wrong?

Whit

> On Sep 4, 2015, at 7:00 AM, John LaMartina <JohnLa at usa.net> wrote:
>
> The version of CHIRP you are using is over a year old.
> If you are using windows, the Latest Daily Build is recommended.
> http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_CHIRP.php
>
> John
> - http://www.miklor.com

-----