[chirp_users] Trying to upload to BaoFeng radio

John LaMartina
Fri Sep 4 07:00:31 PDT 2015

The version of CHIRP you are using is over a year old.
If you are using windows, the Latest Daily Build is recommended.
http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_CHIRP.php

John
- http://www.miklor.com

-----Original Message-----
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Dr. Whit Woodard
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 2:27 AM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: [chirp_users] Trying to upload to BaoFeng radio

I haven’t used my Chirp app in over a year and I am trying to add a repeater to my BaoFeng BF-F8 channels.  I was able to open the .img file and make the addition, but I am unable to either download or upload from or to the radio.  My Chirp app says it’s 0.4.0

Do I need to upgrade Chirp?  If so where and how?   Or do I need to look for something else?

Thanks,
Whit