[chirp_users] UV-6 programming

Richard Langmead
Fri Oct 30 01:04:03 PDT 2015

Hi,
Just a thought as my UV-5RC wouldn't up load from my laptop unless after I'd finished entering the frequencies etc. into Chirp I had to save the page and then X out that file on the screen (plain Chirp screen left on display) then click file, open and then click on the frequency file I'd saved then open, at this point all that I'd saved previously was back on the screen and then carry on the usual way to upload to the radio.
Works on all my different rigs.
Hope this was of use....

73, Richard de 5B4AJG

Sent from my iPhone