[chirp_users] Mac user - inconsistent ability to contact radio

Drew from Zhrodague
Thu Oct 29 09:52:41 PDT 2015

	While this is true, I do have the correct driver installed for OSX, and
still have two cables that work the same (TX on plug-in), and one cable
that does not have this behavior. Again, luckily, I haven't had to
re-program my baofengs in a while. This is more of an annoyance than an
actual problem for me. All three cables look exactly the same, except
the 'working' cable has a sticker on it.

	Same deal with these two cables when using Linux - I suspect that these
cables are just poorly made, improperly wired, or even cast-offs from
the factory that still somehow made it onto Amazon (or EBay).

	(I am a very happy CHIRP user, and hope to help work out TS-480 and
IC-7100 issues)