[chirp_users] Mac user - inconsistent ability to contact radio

Drew from Zhrodague
Thu Oct 29 06:57:45 PDT 2015

	I have three sub-generic USB programming cables for my Baofeng. Two of
three operate in this way, where I have to try to program the (turned
off) radio first, and then turn on the radio. I believe this is due to
the ultra-crappiness of the cables.

	The one cable that doesn't do this, I can program normally, and it
operates like it should (does not open TX when plugging in the cable).

	Luckily, we don't need to program our radios constantly. This is just a
minor annoyance.

	(chirp + osx + baofeng)

--

Drew from Zhrodague