[chirp_users] Trying to read 849 memories?

Wenlock Burton
Tue Oct 27 14:46:50 PDT 2015

HI,

After more playing around with it I don't understand why Chirp is trying to read 849 memories for Band A.  Band A only has 799  memories.

I entered memory range 0 to 799 and clicked Refresh, it read 799 memories, but on clicking Banks (Band A) it tried to retrieve bank information for memory 749.  So the range doesn't apply to the Banks tabs and Chirp reports errors and wont read any more from the radio until I close and open again.

At least it's talking to the radio but doesn't seem to know how many locations to read.

Thanks

Wenlock