[chirp_users] FW: Chirp not talking to radio - Ubuntu 14.04

Wenlock Burton
Tue Oct 27 03:50:58 PDT 2015

Hi,

Ok, I have 0.4.1 so not sure where installed from.

Uninstalled it and followed the instructions on the site but can't find Chirp.

Getting late so I'll have a deeper search in the morning.

Wenlock

Sent from my iPhone