[chirp_users] importing data files

KenB
Wed Oct 21 10:28:21 PDT 2015

Thank you very much for your input. I have adjusted my file as per your
suggestions.  Some of the frequencies that I need have the tone set to
"TSQL" in the radio.  When I load the radio into my computer Chirp will
display "TSQL" with out any problem, but when I export the file to the
spread sheet and edit it before importing it back to Chirp we have a
problem.  The values that the FT-2900R may have in the tone field are
"tone, tsql, dcs, rv tn, off".  Do you know what values Chirp allows in
the tone field? Could this be a bug, the not accepting "tsql" from the
spread sheet?

Thanks,
KenB
KM4KKM