[chirp_users] importing data files

KenB
Thu Oct 15 16:31:16 PDT 2015

When I export from chirp some of the headers are rearranged and some
header names are changed. I rearranged my data file to match what chirp
was sending to my spread sheet and then copied into "chirp's" version on
my spread sheet. Then saved it for importing into chirp. See files
attached. The 2 meter... file reflects what the radio sends to chirp.

Thanks,
KenB
KM4KKM