[chirp_users] importing data files

Jim Unroe
Sun Oct 11 18:29:27 PDT 2015

Hi Ken,

You "download" from your radio and "upload" to your radio.

How did you create your CSV file. It needs to be in a format that is
compatible with CHIRP. The best way to know what that format is would
be to export what is already in your radio to a CSV. Then you can edit
that file to add you new channels.

Jim KC9HI