[chirp_users] Factory .img file for firmware - N5R3409BFP3-25

Jim Unroe
Sat Oct 10 04:20:18 PDT 2015

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 2:53 AM, Greg Meyer <glmeyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am chase a copy of a  Factory .img file for firmware - N5R3409BFP3-25 - I
> didn't save my verison before I over rode it
>
> thanks in advance
>
> cheers
>
> Gref

Follow the instructions here and use the N5R3405 image to perform the recovery.

http://www.miklor.com/uv5r/UV5R-Recovery.php#N5R

Then once recovered...
- upgrade to the latest CHIRP daily build so this won't happen again
in the future.
- download and save the radio's repaired state as you "backup" image

If you don't mind, before and after you perform the repair, make a
fresh download from your radio and email the CHIRP Radio Image (*.img)
files to me for my collection. Thanks in advance.