[chirp_users] Mac info - Chirp and El Capitan

Robert Ray
Wed Oct 7 20:32:03 PDT 2015

Wanted to pass along that i ran into a problem with Chirp (more specifically the prolific drivers for my cords), when installed the new version of El Capitan.  Found my drivers were no longer working and had to download new drivers.

went to the prolific page at http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/ShowProduct.aspx?p_id=229&pcid=41 <http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/ShowProduct.aspx?p_id=229&pcid=41> and it provided exact instructions for how to get it fixed.  Worked like a charm!!

Good Luck!

Robert/KD0YMC