[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Jim Unroe
Sat Nov 28 04:24:49 PST 2015

On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 2:53 AM, Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am having similar results running a Macbook with os 10.7.5.  The zip file
> unzips but running the installer nothing at all happens once I tell it to
> open.  It does not give me an error but it never installs either.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Jim Pruitt

Jim,

My guess is that this is a totally separate issue for you. Is this the
first installation of CHIRP on your Macbook? It sounds like you may
have overlooked the requirement to download and install the KK7DS
Python runtime for Mac OSX? Visit the CHIRP download page a take a
look at the first bullet point in the "MacOS Users" section for
details and a link to the KK7DS Python runtime.

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download