[chirp_users] Csv files

Gary Runningbear
Tue Nov 10 21:44:38 PST 2015

Hi Dave, thanks for responding. I'm afraid I didn't make myself quite as
clear as I should have. I read somewhere that you can convert the image to
a CSV file in order to print out a hard copy of what is in the memories.
that is what I was trying to do. I did run a Windows Search for the CSV
file and it came up empty so I don't know what is happening to it.