[chirp_users] Freq entry

dmdfacp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 06:17:43 PST 2015

Greetings, all,
You guys are such a constructive addition to these almost-free radios !!  I'm getting answers before I even have questions !! By the way, I had a failure to download to my VV-898, but solved the problem by shutting down CHIRP and restarting it.
It's one of two basic and universal computer solutions:
1.  Plug it in.
2. Reboot.

Dave
K1SIW
Current on QRZ.com

Sent from my iPhone
DSP

Thanks John, I was unaware that you could not override the previous data. I'll start erasing and then saving and see if that helps things. Thank you very much for the information.