[chirp_users] Radio Not Communicating With Laptop

Gary Runningbear
Thu Nov 5 18:48:42 PST 2015

Sometimes, though, you have to do a little whittling on the rubber on the
plug to get it to go all the way in. I had to do that on mine but
fortunately I caught the mismatch before I ever even tried to program it.
But it did work the first time I tried it.