[chirp_users] Radio Not Communicating With Laptop

Gary Runningbear
Thu Nov 5 10:53:20 PST 2015

Hi Dave, I don't believe there will be a need to be concerned with the port
number if the prolific 2303 driver is downloaded and installed. when I did
that it immediately recognized the circuitry in the patch cord.