[chirp_users] IC-T70A not communicating with Chirp

Nicholas Papadonis
Thu May 28 06:11:28 PDT 2015

If you speak with the CERT team member, appreciate if you can ask what version of Chirp he validated works with the T70A, type of cable used, cable chipset if known and where the cable was purchased?  That would be very helpful.  I ordered a FTDI cable from a different vendor and will see if that helps.

Thanks again Nick
KB1GZN