[chirp_users] Import from stock config - option not available

Rich Carlson
Wed May 13 05:19:37 PDT 2015

Morning All,
I downloaded the daily build that was made available this morning.  No luck - the Import from stock config option is still nowhere to be found.

Here are all of the choices under the Menu options:
CHIRP: Get Help Online / About / Services / Hide / Hide others / Show All / Quit

File: New / Open / Recent / Save / Save As / Import / Export / Close
Edit: Cut / Copy /Paste / Delete / Select All / Move Up /Move Down / Exchange / Properties / Start dictation / Emoji & Symbols
Radio: Download from Radio / Upload to Radio / Import from Data Source / Query from Data Source / Channel defaults / Stop
Help: Report Statistics / Enable developer functions
The only greyed out choice is Stop (under Radio).

KK7DS Python Runtime R10 is installed. I was able to successfully download info from RepeaterBook, so Chirp is partially working. Just no sign of stock config anywhere.

      From: Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>
 To: Rich Carlson <astrofan15 at yahoo.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 5:59 PM
 Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Import from stock config - option not available

So if you click "File", is there an "Open stock config" option? This would be the same files. They just open in a separate tab. You would just cut-and-paste them to where you want them instead of import them directly.

Jim KC9HI

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:41 PM, Rich Carlson <astrofan15 at yahoo.com> wrote:

| Yes sir KK7DS Python Runtime R10 is installed.
I was able to successfully download info from RepeaterBook, so Chirp is partially working. Just no sign of stock config anywhere.
Rich

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Date:Tue, May 12, 2015 at 4:29 PM

 On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Rich Carlson <astrofan15 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The 4 options I listed below are the only options available under "Radio /
> Import from Data Source" and "Radio / Query Data Source". There is no 5th
> option for "Import from stock config" (greyed out or otherwise).
>
> And I have two tabs open at this time: My download from radio tab, and a new
> empty tab that I just created to see if that would help. The 4 selections
> are the same on both tabs.
>
> And I'm running on a Mac (Yosemite 10.10.3) if that makes any difference.

You'll have to bear with me, I'm not a Mac person. You do have the
"KK7DS Python runtime" installed, right?