[chirp_users] BAOFENG DRIVER

Grayg Ralphsnyder
Sun May 10 15:26:34 PDT 2015

I purchased my UV-5R at Dayton and bought the USB02 cable from R&L.  I
have been using the  chirp-daily-20140428-installer  and
Win_Driver_Prolific_3.2.0.0 since.  Have been using it with XP, Win7 32
bit and Win7 64 bit.  Seems like I had to do several of the plug in the
usb and unplug and windoze searched for drivers and well typical windoze
... there is no certain 1, 2, 3 , ... steps to follow.  But is is working.
 Just takes some perseverance.  Ham radio is all about perseverance.

Grayg KC8STV