[chirp_users] programming error Baofeng UV-5R V+

Todd Bloomingdale
Sat May 9 15:13:05 PDT 2015

Well first we need to relax.. 2nd I believe you have incorrect drivers
installed. If it is not a true real prolific the current driver will not
play nice with it.. Im thinking this the starting point and depends on what
your operating system is for the correct driver.

Here's a great set of detailed instructions on the drivers and install
instructions.
http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php

Todd Bloomingdale​-KC9LOX​

Tomah, WI