[chirp_users] programming error Baofeng UV-5R V+

jerry hodgson
Sat May 9 15:11:37 PDT 2015

my first several tries had me pulling my hair out!

1) make sure you look on the right side of the download screen and make
sure you download the "2may2015" build!!

2) if you are using windows 7, right click on it, goto properties, then
compatibility and run it in "windows xp sp3"

those two things took away all my troubles as i run win7 64bit