[chirp_users] Versions

Bry Carling AF4K
Mon Mar 30 19:43:44 PDT 2015

So I installed 0.4.1 first here... (using REVO)

Then installed the latest "daily" build - 20150325

Running the CHIRP program, I set up the radio again as Icom, T70, COM3

I set the radio per the cloning instructions and it says: CLONE and then CL OUT m.
Then I click on OK.

"Failure to communicate with the radio: unexpected response from radio"

Do I need to change the com port speed or something??
It's set for 8-N-1, 9600 baud

Unfortunately, nothing in the Icom manual specifies the data port settings for the CLONE
function.

I might just as well have bought a cheap Baofeng I suppose.

Sincerely,

Brian Carling

Like I said, I have been trying since january!

Same problem as before - failure to read radio...