[chirp_users] Wouxun KG-UV8D

Steve Gouveia
Sun Mar 29 08:12:53 PDT 2015

Hello to all.   I just purchased the Wouxun KG-UV8D.  The programming
software that came with it is so very basic.  A few friends of mine
recommended CHIRP.  So I downloaded it.  It's much better to program with.
When I went to upload the data to the radio, that function was unavailable
(greyed out).  I can download from the radio, just no upload.  I tried CHIRP
on my Kenwood TH-F6A and it worked fine.

Any idea what may be causing this problem or when CHIRP will support the
Wouxun KG series?

Thank you