[chirp_users] 2 UR-5V's refuse to download the factory set up

kcrunchone hill
Sat Mar 28 18:36:46 PDT 2015

Crazy thing I am not only getting an error message stating that some of the
features or functions may not work but the radio will not receive from one
another no matter what.

Prior to this several radios were programmed and with no problems now the
newer radios are not accepting programming, what can I do to over come this
issue? I would really like to be able to program them the same as prior
radios. Only the new radios are having a problem not the older UV5's

Rick_KRX1