[chirp_users] Can't Program UV-3R+

John LaMartina
Wed Mar 25 15:14:10 PDT 2015

If none of the error messages here apply http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_ErrorMess.php and the cable is snapped in all the way,
I would plug in a remote Spkr/Micr to see it the jack on the radio is good.

John
http://www.miklor.com

-----Original Message-----
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Richard AG5M
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 5:02 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: [chirp_users] Can't Program UV-3R+

I'm having a problem programming the Baofeng UV-3R+.  This is first time use, first attempt with new radio.  I cannot download from
the radio.

All I get is "Radio did not ACK first command."

I use this same programming cable with my UV-5R, and my Feidaxin radios too, without any problem.  But I cannot get it to work with
the UV-3R+

Same thing is happening when I use the Baofeng programming software.  Can't find radio.

Any ideas?  And yes, I already trimmed the connecter it in case that was the problem.  Apparently not.

Richard

-----
No virus found in this message.