[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Mon Mar 16 00:07:37 PDT 2015

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20150316

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #338
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Fix minor bugs in run_tests (#2343, #2347)

This patch contains two fixes for the run_tests.

The first change resolves problems when running the script without a
path component in its name (either as 'python run_tests' or with
PATH="./tests:${PATH}").  Now, we do not try to change directory unless
there is a path component.

The second problem was that the logs directory will not exist in a clean
working copy of the repository.  It was being created after the logger
module was called.  That is resolved by moving the directory creation
step to occur before the initialization of the logger module options.

Patch originally by Zach Welch, fixed instead of arguing by me.

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Add a run_all_tests.bat for Windows devs

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [UV-5R] "radio refused to send block code 0x1ec0" patch

Fix downloading/uploading issue for UV-5R.

Mathieu Rozon created the original patch.
Updated by Jim Unroe for better uploading compatiblilty.

Fixes #2317