[chirp_users] error message on upload.

Jim
Mon Mar 9 21:03:52 PDT 2015

I have a Baofeng BF-F8HP. I have tried to program it with Chirp.It will download from the radio if I select UV-5.but when I try to upload the new programming it tells me-"Error=unsupported firmware N5R323F8HP-1" or something to that effect.I downloaded the radio program from the radio first,then copied my groups programming file onto that and tried to upload,only to get that message.I have done this successfully on other radios.any help appreciated.
Thank you.