[chirp_users] Chirp will not load any info on Beofeng UV 82L

Northeastcourier at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 13:57:03 PST 2015

Hello,

Chirp opens and downloads from a Beofeng UV 82L, but when I try to enter
any info in any field (frequency, tone, name, etc ) the previous entry
reverts  back to whatever was originally there. Can anyone help with this problem.
There  is also a frequency that keeps appearing ( 146.010, I think, when
the newly  programmed one disappears ). Had no problem when I originally
programmed this  radio last month. Thank you.

Glenn