[chirp_users] Chirp Issue with Icom IC-91A

Justin Doxford
Mon Jun 29 11:17:18 PDT 2015

I have an Icom IC-91A handheld. I have installed the latest daily install as of today. The radio loads up just fine however when it gets to memory 849 it just says (Idle) I close the program, relaunch and same thing. I have tried downloading previous daily installs and have had no luck correcting this. I start to edit some of the channels and it says its writing the memory but then the program locks up. If I select refresh my list completely disappears and the info below shows (Getting bank information for memory 849)

I tried turning the radio off and on, unplugging and plugging back in the cable and still the program is frozen. I reload the program and I am back to the error message.

There is a [0] in front of the message.

Not sure where to go from here.

Attached is the log

73's KE7ROQ