[chirp_users] Two Baofeng UV-5R radios but only one works with CHIRP

John LaMartina ☀
Tue Jun 23 11:04:43 PDT 2015

Jay,
Make sure you are using the Latest Daily Build of CHIRP.
http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_CHIRP.php
If you are using an older version, such as 0.4.1, the new radio may not be recognized.

John
Http://www.miklor.com