[chirp_users] UV82 firmware incompatible

Daniel Lichterman
Sat Jun 13 00:27:44 PDT 2015

John -

If you are trying to upload an image from a different radio with a
different firmware version this is being stopped by the software because
some radios were damaged when this happened.  You can always download from
the radio and copy the rows from the existing image, or export/import a CSV.

Good luck,
Daniel
KK6ANP