[chirp_users] "length 0" error DLing from FT-8900

Jardy Dawson
Thu Jun 11 09:11:29 PDT 2015

What operating system are you using?  If Windows, see if yourcable is a Prolific.  If it is, roll back the driver to 3.2.0.0.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed through SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence, although no terrestrial intelligence has been found yet, either)