[chirp_users] Questions On Programming Leixen VV-898

Greg Tarpley
Thu Jun 4 09:36:53 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am confused about a couple of things when programming this radio via CHIRP.

1) Is there a way to globally set it so that the channel ALPHA name that I create will display on each channel?  Right now, the only way I’ve found to do that is from the radio itself and I have to do each channel one at a time to get them all to display the text instead of the frequency.

2) Are there any plans to make it so we can change the function of the A, B, C, and D keys on the microphone keypad?  Is that even possible?

Thanks,
Greg