[chirp_users] Newbie Question

Todd Bloomingdale
Mon Jul 13 12:44:26 PDT 2015

Tom,

You are on the right track. You downloaded and installed the daily build of
CHIRP. Now once you open the software you will come to a blank page. That
is correct. at that time is where you hook up your radio, then go to the
radio in the top bar, then click download from radio. Another window will
pop up. Here you will put in what radio brand and model and what com port
your programming cord is on. then read the radio. Always read from a radio
first so CHIRP knows what radio  it is working with.

Todd Bloomingdale​-KC9LOX​

Tomah, WI