[chirp_users] transfer random frequencies to chirp

Jim Unroe
Thu Jul 2 03:09:14 PDT 2015

You didn't say which radio you are trying program so I am going to
assume it is a Baofeng or similar Chinese radio. For listening the
only thing that is required is the RX frequency (which goes into the
Frequency column). The second thing would be to set Duplex=off to
disable TX on this frequency.

Jim KC9HI