[chirp_users] Importing FRS/GMRS/MURS on Mac

Tom Hayward
Mon Jan 26 09:05:08 PST 2015

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 5:18 AM, Ross Young <rossayoung at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I love the software.  I have been using it on both Linux and Mac and I
> noticed I cant find feature to import following stock configurations on the
> Mac version.
>
> Specifically I would like the ability to import the following:
> NOAA Weather Alert.csv
> US Calling Frequencies.csv
> US FRS and GMRS Channels.csv
> US MURS Channels.csv
>

> Any recommendations on how I should be able to find these imports on a
> default Mac install of the Chirp tool?

Sure enough, the stock_configs are missing from the .app. Dan must
have forgotten this in his packaging script. You should report this to
the bug tracker.

You can download the stock configs here and use them like normal CSVs:
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/repository/show/stock_configs

Tom KD7LXL