[chirp_users] IcomT70 and chirp

bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 04:01:12 PST 2015

I am surprised different drivers would work. The device does show up OK with the
present driver in Device Manager.
Just can't figure out why the thing scans all the time. Seems odd to plug in a 1/8"
plug but...

Also - I have no idea what you meant about burning your finger on the antenna
connector!

I don't touch it for one thing. Why would I?

73 & thanks again - Bry AF4K