[chirp_users] UV-5R Says "Radio did not respond"

Richard Dillman
Fri Jan 2 15:07:13 PST 2015

I'm in a bit of a quandary.  I volunteered to program a friend's UV-5R using Chirp, which works a treat with my UV-5RA.  However when I try to download from the UV-5R Chirp complains that the radio did not respond.  Since all is well with my own UV-5RA I assume the software/driver/cable are not an issue. I'm using Chirp Daily Build 20150102.  All guidance will be much appreciated... especially since I promised to deliver the radio tomorrow!

Thanks,

RD

Richard Dillman, T2-GB-061170
Chief Operator, Coast Station KSM