[chirp_users] BFf8hP

Jim Unroe
Thu Feb 26 18:58:44 PST 2015

David is absolutely right. I was thinking "you must use a daily build"
but my fingers typed the opposite.

Nobody with a Baofeng radio should be using the stable build. There
has been too many new model additions, firmware changes and no
protection against uploading incompatible radio image files.

Sorry for the confusion.

Jim KC9HI