[chirp_users] Could use a hand with a BaoFeng and Chirp

Robert DeFranco
Fri Feb 20 08:54:45 PST 2015

Hi Joe,

Check your driver version. Windows 7 is quite adept at keeping drivers updated, whether you want it to or not. It may have a driver that is incompatible with the chip in your cable. You may have to “downgrade” to the older driver.

Bob DeFranco
KK6CBL