[chirp_users] CHIRP Feature Request

John LaMartina ☀
Tue Feb 17 04:21:43 PST 2015

CHIRP can have frequencies appear in the LCD, but
   The radio is not capable of these frequencies.
Bench tests can be found here.
http://www.miklor.com/uv5r/UV5R-Expand.php

Aircraft frequencies are AM, while the radio is strictly FM.

Unfortunately, CHIRP cannot be made to made the radio do what it is not capable of.

John
Http://www.miklor.com