[chirp_users] SainSonic AP510

Tom Hayward
Sat Feb 14 20:42:01 PST 2015

On Feb 14, 2015 8:35 PM, "Kurt" <ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Yup,  I flashed it to the 10/2014 firmware and Chirp reads it fine.
Sooooooo, AP510 users, you flash to the 12152014 firmware and
> Chirp can no longer work with the device.

I spent about five minutes with the new firmware and got Chirp to read it.
I'll need to add some logic to differentiate between the two protocols, and
update the decoding for the fields they rewrote, like SmartBeaconing. It
shouldn't be too long until I have a Chirp update out for the new firmware.

Tom KD7LXL